- COSTHA Comments on HM-215M
- Kentucky Transportation Center - Section 1554 Executive Report
- UN Meetings (46th session) - December 1-9, 2014
- COSTHA January 13-14, 2015 Quarterly Meeting
- COSTHA 2015 Annual Forum & Expo - April 26-29, 2015 - San Diego, CA
- Pre-UN Meeting - June 10, 2015
- COSTHA June 8-9, 2015 Quarterly Meetings
- Final Rule HM-233C, includes SP9275 exceptions
- IMDG Code Special Provisions 961 and 962
- Downstream Liability: Myths Versus Reality
Who We Are:
The Council on Safe Transportation of Hazardous Articles (COSTHA) is a dynamic, not-for-profit industry association devoted to promoting regulatory compliance and safety in the international and domestic transportation of hazardous materials / dangerous goods.
Our mission is to help your company comply with regulations for the transportation of hazardous materials / dangerous good by providing cost-efficient and easy-to-use access to timely information you need daily. COSTHA also encourages the profesional development and high standards of individuals working in the hazmat/dg industry.
To learn more about COSTHA, COSTHA at a Glance.