- COSTHA Legislative Outlook Newsletter - January 2015
- COSTHA Comments on HM-215M
- Kentucky Transportation Center - Section 1554 Executive Report
- COSTHA 2015 Annual Forum & Expo - April 26-29, 2015 - San Diego, CA
- COSTHA June 8-9, 2015 Quarterly Meetings
- Pre-UN Meeting - June 10, 2015
- Final Rule HM-233C, includes SP9275 exceptions
- UN Meetings (47th session) - June 22-26, 2015
- UN GHS Meetings (29th session) - June 29 - July 1, 2015
- IMO CCC Meetings - September 14-18, 2015
Who We Are:
The Council on Safe Transportation of Hazardous Articles (COSTHA) is a dynamic, not-for-profit industry association devoted to promoting regulatory compliance and safety in the international and domestic transportation of hazardous materials / dangerous goods.
Our mission is to help your company comply with regulations for the transportation of hazardous materials / dangerous good by providing cost-efficient and easy-to-use access to timely information you need daily. COSTHA also encourages the profesional development and high standards of individuals working in the hazmat/dg industry.
To learn more about COSTHA, COSTHA at a Glance.