COSTHA Delivers Knowledge, Resources, and Opportunities
Member dues enable COSTHA to provide the cutting-edge tools and services necessary for your company to stay informed and maintain compliance while minimizing the impact on your daily operations.
- Support from a network of acclaimed industry experts and leaders.
- On-demand access to internationally respected technical consultants as well as COSTHA’s transportation attorney.
- Regular and timely publications including the COSTHA Chronicle newsletter and the quick-read email newsletter, the COSTHA Post, plus regulatory bulletins and tools to quickly review changes and proposals.
- Opportunities to learn, share, and network with other hazmat professional and leading industry experts through quarterly membership meetings, and the annual COSTHA Forum.
- A searchable library of historical regulatory information.
- Easy access to timely and relevant regulatory compliance information through this website which is updated daily with information from hundreds of sources.
- Opportunities to influence effective changes in hazmat/dg regulations.
In short, we’re here to make your job easier, save you time, and save your company money every day.
COSTHA has been proud to represent and serve its members for the past 40 years and we invite you join us.
With a membership retention rate of 98%, it’s clear that our members see the value of membership day after day, year after year. If you’re not a member, we invite you to join today.
"COSTHA helps me save time every day. Their quick-read email newsletter and regulatory bulletings provide the research and analysis we need to operate efficiently."
NA Regulatory Affairs
Sealed Air Corporation